Thursday, January 28, 2016

When a Thursday feels like a Monday!

Well I definitely hope that everyone has a much better week than what I have had! It's been interesting to say the least really making sure to stay awake. I don't know what it is about week 3 that's just so tiring. Please tell me someone else feels my pain! It's been a whirlwind and to be honest I really don't remember much of my week.

Regardless I sure hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! It's supposed to be extremely nice! I'm excited to go to St. Louis this weekend and visit IKEA to get a few things for my apartment with some christmas gift cards. So I guess I get to have a little bit of fun after such a hard week! However not too much! I have plenty of homework that I need to do to keep down the amount I have to do after work hours when I really just want to come home and sleep!

Speaking of sleep, I'm off to go enjoy that right now. Week 4 and "midterm" for the course begins Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment